Sunday, November 23, 2008

Week 9: Youtubing

Since "googling" is such a commonly used term, I think the popularity of Youtube, practically parallel to Google, justifies the use of "youtubing." Anyway I'm a big fan of Youtube, so here are my top favourite Youtube clips:

1. I've been anticipating the release of Twilight (based on Stephanie Meyer's Twilight)which is coming out on the 11th December this year. I'm super excited and couldn't help but youtube every trailer. This one is my favourite so far!



2. This is one of the funniest clips, and one of the most talented ventriloquist i have ever seen. Hope you enjoy this and get some good laughs out of it.




3. I've just started watching a great British comedy series called Black Books but unfortunately I can't add the clip into my blog. But if you click on Black Books it will take you to the clip.

4. Here's a funny one I found about Librarians and the funny side of miscommunication, or rather, misunderstanding.



5. I recently saw Carl Barron live at the Atheneum Theatre and he was hilarious! Here's a small snippet from his DVD

1 comment:

Michelle McLean said...

I have also become a big fan of YouTube. You can easily spend hours getting lost on it - but its wonderful to relax with, have a great laugh, but also to reminisce and to learn.