Monday, November 24, 2008

Final thoughts on Learning 2.0


Well I can certainly say that this has been an interesting and worthwhile learning experience. There are many sites which I've started to commonly use, they've also become my favourites, such as bloglines, flickr, youtube (though it was already a favourite prior to Learning 2.0) and even just blogging!
However, I'm still a little uncertain as to how I can apply some of these websites to help benefit the library and library users. I mean Youtube and Blogger significantly help and contribute to my blogs on CCLC's Youth Blog, Quicksand, but I'm not sure about bloglines (except for my own personal use on keeping updated with news and information) or how flickr would be useful to the public, unless of course they were looking for a site to upload all their photos onto. Anyway, overall Learning 2.0 has been pretty good, despite the distractions, and goes to show that there's always something new out there to learn :)

By the way, the chocolate buddha is meant to represent my enlightenment following Learning 2.0!

1 comment:

Michelle McLean said...

You can check out how libraries use Flickr - we have photos on the Narre Warren Library recarpeting on our library account at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseycardinia/

Congrats on finishing the program! Very well done. Your certificate and reward will be on their way shortly!