Friday, November 21, 2008

Learning 2.0 Week8

After searching for the "New page" button for a good minute, expecting it to be next to the "Save" button, I've finally found it just below the Zoho Writer.

This zoho writer does seem to be very easy to use (once you've found the new document button tongue_out ).

This is fun to play around with and also very handy. I've always got to rely on my usb to save my assignments onto, but I tend to forget my usb at home or forget it somewhere (i've only lost my new usb once so far!), so being able to use a sort of online word processor would make it easier to access and much less susceptible to being lost. So I think I'll be using this program a fair bit for uni. I'm espcially enjoying the emoticons laughing. But there is one annoying thing about this program, which is you can't copy and paste sentences from other internet websites or word documents. You can't even do it from within the document. I hope I'm wrong, or that they intend to improve this, because i'm always rearranging things.

Anyway, i've just added ina few photos here that my friend took at Edendale Community Farm where people grow organic vegetables and fruits, has its own indigenous plant nursery and also a heritage orchard. There are also many animals there.




Hmm, another thing i've just noticed is that having published my document to my blog (as a draft), the photos became a little messed up and didn't fit the the blog, so i've had to alter them a bit. And i still couldn't find the button to allow me to change the font colour :(

And chocolate of the post is Koko Black's Classic Belgian Truffle . It is one of the most richest, overwhelming, chocolaty truffle i have ever tasted! The truffle is so smooth and rich that it just melts in your mouth and the sensation is also pure bliss. The truffle is lightly covered in cocoa powder, a slightly bitter but pleasant surprise to the senses, which makes the truffle even more delectable. Koko Black also has a very wide range of different chocolates, just check out their website - it's enough to make your mouth water.



1 comment:

Michelle McLean said...

I have found tools like Zoho and Google Docs are also great for collaboration, where you are working on documents or presentations with people in different geographic locations. Saves having to email everything back and forth - much easier.